14 Sep Ken Osei
- Ken Osei, Principal Investment Officer; Manufacturing, Agribusiness & Consumer Service- International Finance Corporation (IFC).
- Ken is based in IFC’s Johannesburg office and responsible for originating, structuring, closing and managing portfolio investments in the sectors of Manufacturing, Agribusiness & Consumer Services at IFC in sub-Saharan Africa. IFC’s Consumer Services sector includes commercial property, retail, hotels, housing, health and education.
- Ken has several years of experience in Principal Investing, Corporate Finance Advisory, Management Consulting, Manufacturing & Engineering.
- Ken has been involved in several hotel development and investment projects in Africa (including Ghana, Botswana, Zimbabwe, and Angola).
- Ken has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering the George Washington University (Washington DC), a Master of Science Degree in Civil & Environmental Degree from Stanford University, and an MBA Degree from Stanford University.