When is the API summit taking place?
The 18 – 19th August 2016 at the Sandton Convention Centre
How can I confirm my place at the API summit?
You can secure your place to the 2016 API by:
1. Registering online through our website
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Contacting the team on +27 11 250 2260
What are the terms and conditions for payment?
- Should you be unable to attend the event, a substitute delegate is welcome to attend at no extra cost.
- API Summit will not provide a refund for cancellations, if the cancellation within 30 days of summit. Invoice sums are payable in full.
- API Summit reserves the right to alter the program without prior notice, including the substitution; alterations or cancellation of speakers and/or topics as well as dates of the event.
- API Summit is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of an event or for any loss whatsoever except where such loss arises as a result of gross negligence on the part of API Summit. The organizers cannot be held liable for any refund of delegate fees should the event be postponed or cancelled as a result of the above.
- A complimentary ticket cannot be used by a delegate already registered for the event. No refund will be given and the registered person will be held liable for full payment.
- Registration fees are subject to currency fluctuations and can be fixed at an exchange rate as per at organizer’s discretion.
How much does it cost to attend the summit? Are there group discounts?
The fee structure for the 2016 Summit is:
R7500 / $650 Early Bird Registration before 1 June
R9750/ $750 Standard Delegate Pass 1 June to 5 August
R11750/ $975 Late Registration from 5 August
Please note prices above are ex VAT
Conference fee includes:
Full two day access to the Africa Property Investment Summit
All refreshments and lunches
Invitation and access to all networking events
Full conference documentation and access to presentations and research
We are also offering discounts for groups of 5 or more, please contact email@example.com for further details and to tailor package your individual summit package.
How can I get invited to the networking events?
Invitations to all the 2016 networking are included in the price of your summit registration. These are not mutually exclusive events.
How do I get to the venue from the airport? And who can I contact if I am lost?
For more information please contact Delina@apisummit.co.za or call +27 11 250 2260
Can I get accommodation discounts at nearby hotels? And which hotels are involved in the conference?
Preferential rates at selected hotels will be made available shortly.
Please contact Delina@apisummit.co.za for more information.